It’s been a while since I’ve blogged, and to my surprise what better than to be nominated! This recognition just hurls me into more motivational pursuits and snowball head first into my desired ambitions! I’m so grateful I can’t even find the words to match on this 26 lettered keyboard!
Special thanks and gratitude to http://greatgreths.wordpress.com/ – Versatile Blogger Award!
The rules for this awards are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees (15 for the Versatile Blogger)
So… 7 things about me:
– I’m a 23 year old British born full blooded Italian, I’m 5ft tall… or short depending on whether the glass is half full or empty.
– My mother and fathers own past has taught me more about life compared to any academic education I have experienced in the last 18 years of my life time.
– I treasure free experiences most above any paid opportunities.
– I have been studying Photography during my own personal hours for almost a year, I started with camera phones, then one day I was given my very own DSLR, and it hasn’t left my side since!
– I hated school, and I’m really held back in maths, being a primary weakness due to a primary school teacher from the ages of 7 right through till 11 years old, who couldn’t hold his temper and personal hygiene had never crossed his mind, therefore I found any opportunity to bunk off his lessons. Thank you Mr. Thompson.
– Being through many educational experiences, I want to become a teacher, as through the years… I’ve built enough knowledge to know what’s worth teaching and how to captivate the attention of a young mind.
– I want to be remembered.
After pulling my hair out and throwing my toys out the pram, having to knuckle it down to a handful compared to who I would’ve nominated…. being everyone, this was not easy! At last…
The following are my nominees:
Seven Very Inspiring Blogger Awards:
Seven Kreativ Blogger Awards:
Fifteen Versatile Blogger Awards: