Being nominated for the ‘Inspirational Blogger Award’ – this being my 3rd recognition in the last month, is propellent. I’m sincerely overwhelmed my work in progress can be seen as somewhat inspirational… and that for me is a gift in itself, especially when I’m eager to learn and expand, passing on all my knowledge to someone who’s just as eager as I am.
A special thank you to my nominee ‘Yomicfit’ – check out their blog here:
7 things about myself
1. I’d rather impress and encourage the eyes of one child than 10,000 men and women.
2. I despise posed shots when taking portraits.
3. If and when I have a child, I’m naming him Maximus – Mark these words.
4. When taking photos, I always edit the shots. I find that the camera doesn’t see what I see, just the content… visually.
5. Since photographing, commencing in August 2011, I find that the most important lens is that of the eye, not the camera.
6. On the 21st of June, I planted 15 pea seeds, 8 bean seeds, 17 pumpkin seeds, 41 cloves of garlic and 64 salad seeds.
7. I miss my Dad, tremendously… Many words I’d like to say to him right about now, but referring to a story my Mum told me, saving the tears and mounting all the love for her, my one and only.
I’d like to pass this award onto 7 Inspirational artists and mentors, in no particular order: