No words can describe how I feel right about now! Reasons for being nominated are due to my ‘photography and explication on Art’s interaction within the world and your response to it.’ – For me this shows that I’m steering in a positive direction in which I enjoy doing most! Before finding a keen interest in photography I enjoyed practical areas of Fine Art but since experiencing the joys of photography – I’m able to apply Fine Art theory to my photography. This award gives me great joy and aids me in pursuing my current ambitions.
My utter and dear gratification for this nomination goes to the one and only Lumin Borealis – I can always refer to his photography as a means of learning and reference to apply to my own photography! I great teacher! > http://lumensborealis.com/
7 Random Things About Me –
1. I have a severe fear of toilets over-flowing and water levels rising – something which I’ve only become open about since blogging about my phobia accompanied by a few macro shots of water from a tap.
2. Since hitting the big 23 – my areas of music have widened.. from listening to underground Electronica; Drum & Bass, Jungle, UK Garage.. I now sometimes find myself in the depths of Hindi Zarha, Sóley and Paolo Nutini.
3. I used to wear black and dark clothes pretty much all my life, it’s only up until a couple months ago I’ve broken out of this dark and mysterious tradition. I’m becoming more enlightened with each and every day, I’m becoming content with myself and having a positive, determined outlook on life. I’ve learned you NEED to believe in yourself – despite your under-privileges – with the right attitude and frame of mind – ANYTHING is possible.
4. Spiritually speaking, I believe in something higher. I believe everyone has their own God. Like a plant, it needs to be nurtured. In order for it to bare good vital fruit – you take good care of your plant; you water it, you sing to it. (Call me crazy, but that’s down to your lack of spirituality… personal preference however.)
5. I love the colours blue, red, lilac, green, black and white… the taste of a violin and the echoes of a piano.
6. I starve for knowledge within the Fine Art practice and theory.
7. I love Damien Hirst’s ability to create Novelty Art and pawn it off like it’s a Van Gogh or something – a work of ‘Art’.
One for luck – 8. I’ve begun to believe in second chances, and second drafts of second chances – No one is perfect and should not be shot down. It’s only a mistake if you haven’t learned from the first time, but a mistake should be seen as an opportunity in expanding ones knowledge and faith in humanity. Like Dogs – all we want is to be loved.
Rules of Acceptance – Kreativ Blogger Award:
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you, and link back to them in your post.
- Mention 7 random things about yourself.
- List the rules.
- Pass on the award to 10 bloggers.
- Inform the newly nominated by commenting on their blogs.
Bloggers Whom I Nominate as Kreativ Bloggers (in no particular order)
1. http://strassenfotojournal.com/ – Capturing Moments.
2. http://littleskew.wordpress.com/ – Determined with a good eye.
3. http://deidraalexander.com/ – Humorous Posts.. always puts a smile on my face.
4. http://ekphotoartgallery.wordpress.com/ – Every post is a breadth of knowledge.
5. http://mysteriesofthewasteland.wordpress.com/ – Unique creative eye and use of application.
6. http://nonoymanga.wordpress.com/ – A very creative young soul.
7. http://lumensborealis.com/ – A teacher, someone I can refer to.
8. http://watchingthephotoreels.com/ – Very similar to Lumens Borealis – Someone I can refer to.
9.http://lisamurrayphotography.wordpress.com/ – Outsanding photography – again, someone I can refer to.
10. http://mydaysinfocus.com/– Quality of a high calibre, a teacher, someone I can refer to.
I would just like the thank all my followers and those that I follow for making blogging an everlasting enjoyable and a very beneficial experience! To the future and beyond!